Tuesday, November 2, 2010

South Park Stream Ipod/iphone



· Brutal Knights Feast Of Shame, LP (2007) + 1 ...
I fear that Brutal Knights, coming from Canada are gafados for a sector of potential listeners, because they read where you read about are always included in the package of the new wave hardcore. I myself did so in the wateke! makes ya strip, breaded my own package for the occasion with bands like Fucked Up, Career Suicide and more crossover Municipal Waste. Big mistake, because Brutal Knights overstep the constants and escaped to a classification as closed and decoded as the hardcore punk style that has inevitably been relegated to the concept: only for fans (which I happily include myself). If it came down at the time, I strongly recommend that you download his first here it. Masterpiece of punk, garage and blues that reeks of bourbon and Cheap beer. Over time the equation has been simplified and seal increasingly sound. But Feast of Shame, his second and last album to date, still treasured good manners of his predecessor. Old school punk at full throttle without reaching the extreme rapidity of the bands of the Reagan youth. Cabezadechorlito shoe to vent and secrete adrenaline silly. Spend more recently EP format. And for those who are not afraid to sound fast, this download also includes the last reference to date: the 12-inch EP Total Rebellion. Dare!

You're Fired, I Quit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment