Thursday, January 13, 2011

Liver Damage Adderall Alcohol




Gyogun Rend's · Red Socks! Let's Rock! MLP (2001) ...
I do not know or where they went. I think it was through one of those I frequent record stores via the Internet. I would meet with this album and probably read about their qualities garrula, noisy and Kaffirs, and I jumped on it as a gumi sent straight to the basket. I have little idea of \u200b\u200bwho are these guys, or what they did exactly. I do not know whether they are active or succumbed. I just know they are Japanese, which are grilled, with funky names: Hurricaine "Patch" vocals and guitar, Hiro King is the bassist and a certain Tommy "the Kid" clubbing the battery. PowerTrio of cazurros who have recorded at least one disk for Screaming Apple, one for King Records, and this minielepé seven inches and 10 inches in formats Sounds of Underworld. Their pitch does not keep secrets, and the drafts have the first line: garage punk unleashed, wild, run over, primitive and country bumpkin. With the special touch that gives the Japs. Rip my own vinyl for my friends and friends of wateke wild! Please stay there ...

Black O 'Black!

0 comments:

Post a Comment