Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mercer Flesh Eating Bacteria

Alive See u at 9PM

This is just a small sample of the mark which I spoke yesterday ... 9pm ... and his latest collection "Hotel Deco" (the first collection sold it learns nothing !!!!!). 9pm

born in 2009 and his alma mater is Justice Ruano.
Justice brings the world of fashion and design in the blood, Grenadine of birth and adoption Catalan, began as a designer for Mango, became head of design for 11 years and has worked for top brands Scorpion, TCN, Vanity Fair .. until you mount your own marca.9pm.

Pedro Naranjo, commercial director of the brand, and good friend, told me one day how the name ... "at nine o'clock in the evening is the time you start to fix to get ".!!! I love the idea!!

Its collections do not leave you indifferent, and had the pleasure of having some items in my hands in the last edition of SIMM .. . in fact I could not resist a merino wool jacket and cashmere ... hmmmmmmmm!
garments made with the highest quality, merino wool, velvet, gauze, tulle, silks ... crazy !!!!!!!!! ! not to mention its beautiful embroidery and genuine parts lujazo!.

No doubt what attracts me most is that you have your clothing items, you can put them both for a casual look with jeans, or a look sophisticated clothes .. and it's timeless dresses that I had reminiscent of old but perfectly wearable clothes now or in 20 years! In the past

080 Barcelona Fashion models paraded for them the likes of Barbara Garcia (first photo, and I told you about yesterday in my post), Sheila Marquez, or Amparo Bonmatí ... and his show was a great success .

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it, if you want to see more of your collection, you can see the parade of 080 in http://www.080barcelonafashion.com

Welcome to the world of fashion .. see you at 9 !!!!!!!!!!!;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment